Angle Z (Daniel Madison)
- Difficulty: EASY
- Category: CARD MAGIC
- Product Type: DVD
Angle Z was introduced in 2007 as "Angle Zero". At the time, Daniel didn't realize the true power of the effect. He taught it in a mere 5 minutes and gave no subtleties or further instruction. Over the next five years Angle Z was discovered by a who's who of magic and added to their performance, due to the extreme power and simplicity of the effect.
Daniel began to get comments from friends and acquaintances in the business, many of whom shared striking routines and effective subtleties with him. He decided to teach all that he had learned and developed on Angle Zero, and changed the name to Angle Z as an ode to covering everything about the miracle trick from "A to Z".
In this work on the subject Daniel will teach...
• How to perform Angle Zero with a signed card.
• Cause the torn corner to appear between someone's empty hands as it vanishes.
• The most effective places to reveal the hidden corner.
• How to perform Angle allowing the spectator to Actually Hand you Any Card.
• How to leave Zero Doubt that the corner has actually been ripped from the card.
• How to allow the spectator to Hear every little Rip in the card.
• The correct way to slowly and methodically tear the corner piece.
• Learn David Blaine's take on Angle Zero and the way he performs it 95% of the time.
• How to use Angle Zero as a visual penetration through a glass table.
• Where the torn corner should - and should not - be revealed.
If you know the trick or perform it - good. If you don't, you should be. It's one of the easiest yet most impactful tricks on the market today.
Produced by Ellusionist. Original release date: 2013. Running time: Approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes.
|Media Type||Shipped Product|